11/27/12

David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher (AathiTroniic Bootleg Remix)

David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher (AathiTroniic Bootleg Remix)

I have to say, I totally expected this to end up here... but somehow, I am still amazed. The big shocker comes more from the fact that this is one of those implicitly christian songs. David Guetta's Without You ft. Usher has been a lowkey favorite among many christian audiences mainly for the surpassing glory you find in the lyrics... because they are so easy to relate to how we feel toward God. "I am Lost, I am Vain, I will never be the same Without You"... a good haunting line that describes a world without God and how we are hopeless without him. I have always appreciated this song, but I present now to you David Guetta's Without You ft. Usher (AathiTroniic Bootleg Remix). Primarily, I wanted to get some free version of the song, and this one amazed me with it's electro feel. Making the song a lot easier to move around to. I don't support many secular artists, but I suggest you have this song especially because it is great to meditate on the lyrics (like you would with the book of Psalms). A powerful song indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts