12/4/12

Lecrae - Violence (Alex Medina Gangnam Style Remix)

Lecrae - Violence (Alex Medina Gangnam Style Remix)
I don't know about you, but I hate Gangnam Style with a passion. I think it is probably the wackest song I've heard all year. It's not the fact that It's in korean, but that it has no substance and is just meant to be fun & popular. Don't get me wrong, I love to have fun... but I like my music with meaning, and it just lacks that. Music like that rarely hits my ipod... and stays there. I'm sure however Alex Medina thought something different, or that he may have thought the same. Whatever it was, he gave that song some justice in Lecrae's Violence (Gangnam Style Remix). Lecrae's Violence already was a sick track to begin with. Focused on the crazy violence that seems to tear our society apart, the song reconciles us back to the heart of such an evil, and shows us that we have a God who is always willing to forgive us, no matter what we do. Add Medina's sick production flair and the catchy chorus of Gangnam Style, and you have a meaningful version of the song that people can put up with. Good Job Alex.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts